Monday, May 03, 2010

2010 - what a year so far!

I feel like I've matured a lot in my thirties ( ha ha ha - I know I crack myself up!) But in a way I am appreciating all the cool things about getting older and wiser. I try not to let the little things bother me and I also keep things in perspective * or try to!

However, I have found a new love. That is photography! My dear husband gave me a super cool camera for Christmas and I've enjoyed taking pictures with it. I am still learning but I found myself taking pictures of my kids (which is the whole purpose of the camera) and really enjoying getting these little moments in their faces. Looking back at these pictures, I hope they are my keepsake for years to come on when they were little! We went on a spring walk earlier in the year and we enjoyed walking around the neighborhood (me camera in hand) and we just stopped to look at flowers, birds or smell the spring air! 


I love my kids - if I could stop time right now I would be so happy! They are the perfect age to have fun with to be somewhat independent already but yet still spend time reading books, watching movies or taking bike rides.

Check out some pics from our spring walk :)




No comments: