Thursday, May 14, 2009

It has been a sloowwww week....

Not sure why I feel like that. I have had trouble sleeping yet not motivated to do much after the kids are in bed. Anyway - work is the same (work!). I am helping a friend of mine with getting a job at Sterling! I hope it works out as I would love to see her again on a regular basis!

This week was my favorite show's season finale! Lost!! Boy oh boy - what a finale! I won't say anything since this is not a Lost forum and don't want to spoil it. But it was really insightful, so much so that I had to watch it one more time before I went to bed and really thoroughly enjoyed it :) Great show, great writing and great setting! I highly recommend it!

Also, things are winding down! Yay - soccer is over here this week. Ballet will be over in about 2 weeks and piano will continue for Jackie but other than that we will have our evenings off again! (yay) Which makes it a lot of fun for the kids as we will take long bike rides and just enjoy the wonderful summer days!

This weekend promises the last soccer game, lunch with our wonderful friends the Lebolds and the circus on Saturday afternoon! Yay!

Julien has not been doing the best at school, he's been sent to the director's office about 3 times this week (which is not a good thing as he can get defiant!) That has been really frustrating as he seems to know that he does something wrong, but yet it's almost like he does on purpose to be defiant!!! But today, after we had a talk, we went outside and drew on our driveway(with chalk!) and played with bubbles. Then we took a long bike ride and stopped at our neighborhood park. After that we came home just as Jackie and Chris were coming home too (piano and ballet) and Julien turned around and said - mommy that was a fun ride!! Awwwww my son/baby/cutie petuties ... I just enjoyed that glance he gave followed by the hug and kiss and I thought to myself, right NOW I'm the luckiest person on this earth!!

No comments: