Friday, October 28, 2011

Aging!

I am actually not old by any means, however I am starting to notice that my face and skin are changing. My skin is feeling more... how shall we say...  fragile??

Those smile lines are becoming more and more of a fix and new ones are showing up gahhhh!! I look at myself in the mirror and I see a different version of me. You know how in your head you picture yourself as your twenty something self? Or whatever age you knew you were in the best shape and look? It seems like those youth looks are going (very slowly for now) but they are starting to go.

It doesn't help that I just received an invitation to a Botox party!! Seriously, is that a hint?

The bottom line here is that my looks are changing but my demeanor towards life is also changing. That last one is changing for the better. I love (most) of my life right now. I have such a great life and I couldn't ask for anything more (well... family closer would be the only thing but hey... you can't have it all!).

So with physical aging also comes maturity and a better sense of confidence towards life. I like that part of getting older :)

No comments: